Each advert will tell you the same:
“We are the best, we offer the best, we want only the best…. etc…”
hybris’ founder Carsten Thoma once told us: “if you didn’t make mistakes, you didn’t try hard enough”. We just want to welcome people who are passionate about what they do, and are eager to share their excitement day-in-day-out with other creative and dedicated colleagues. Attitude and values are key, the rest comes with it.
Our people have hard-working fun in developing next generation products with like-minded creative people.
All you need to do is to ask yourself few simple questions:
- Are you interested in cloud computing, micro-services, PaaS, SaaS?
- Do you enjoy working with Java, Spring, NoSQL, RESTful services, Java Script, Angular JS or Bootstrap?
- Do clean code, design patterns, DevOps culture, Continuous Integration and Delivery sound familiar to you?
- Do you know what a Scrum team is?
- Do you like to experiment with fancy frameworks, new programming languages and tools?
If you answered Yes to most of the statements above, then Product & Technology at hybris is looking for you.
Join us and be part of our agile teams where we create high-quality enterprise applications with cutting edge technologies.
Teams are sometimes distributed, primarily between Europe and North America. So time zones do present organizational challenges, though this variety often turns out to be an asset to our productivity and quality.
You are keen on joining the Product & Technology team at hybris but have not identified just yet the role that truly suits you? If you believe you have what it takes, get in touch with us.
You never know what may happen next.